Additional Resources for my FYS class on the subject of Black Holes
- Black hole FAQ: http://cosmology.berkeley.edu/Education/BHfaq.html
- A simulation video of two black holes merging into one: https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/video/ligo20160211v3
- A video about "falling into a black hole":
- Direct measurement of gravity waves from black hole merging
- Supermassive Black holes at the centers of galaxies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermassive_black_h...
- White Holes (the time reverse of black holes). Recommended by a student